The Chamber's business is to be an advocate for your company - and for the community - creating a climate of growth and success that benefits all. The Chamber connects businesses to other businesses in additional to government and civic leaders to make communities better places to live, work, and play.
The Pro-Business Council acts as a business advocate and serves as a
liaison between Chamber Members and elected officials on the local,
state, and federal levels. The Council looks for ways the Chamber can
assist businesses through a proactive process of education and advocacy.
Members interested in learning more about our advocacy efforts are encouraged to consider joining the Chamber's Pro-Business Council.
For more information about Pro-Business Council, please click here.
Additionally, to provide a more comprehensive voice for businesses in the tri-county region, we have partnered with the following state and national advocacy organizations to provide a 3-in-1 membership* (*certain restrictions apply per partnership):
Pennsylvania Chamber of Business & Industry
The Pennsylvania Chamber is the largest broad-based business association in the Commonwealth, serving thousands of member businesses statewide. Its mission is to improve Pennsylvania's business climate and increase the competitive advantage of its members. Its membership crosses all industry sectors and comprises businesses of all sizes—from sole proprietors to Fortune 100 companies—representing nearly 50 percent of the private workforce in the Commonwealth. The PA Chamber is The Statewide Voice of BusinessTM.
- Companies with 10 and fewer employees get an even bigger benefit from their membership with the TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce - a FREE membership with the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry...and some powerful advantage that are part of the The Statewide Voice of Business.
- To learn more about the big issues, membership benefits, and opportunities available with PA Chamber, please click here.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Federation Partnership is a small business member benefit to collectively enhance advocacy efforts. To participate in this partnership and become a Member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Federation Partnership, your small business must have under $10 million in annual revenue. Benefits include:
- Complimentary Rocket Lawyer membership and access to 500 legal documents and templates, online signature verification, and legal articles.
- Product and service discounts to affinity partners such as FedEx and Sam’s Club.
- Access to small business how-to toolkits available through Small Business Nation.
- Online subscriptions to U.S. Chamber online properties FreeEnterprise.com and Above the Fold.
- Having a voice in Washington representing your interests.
- Legislative alerts for small businesses notifying you of pressing policy initiatives based on issues you select.
- Access to exclusive networking and policy events and conference calls.
For more information, please click here.