APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP NOW
Furniture Soup has been a chamber member since 2004. The TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce has been a huge resource for Furniture Soup's growth and success. It has countless opportunities to get our business name out there. For me, personally, I have grown professionally and personally through the chamber and have gained numerous friends because of being involved with a business that is a member.
~ Josh Petrauskas, Furniture Soup
EXCLUSIVE FIRST YEAR COMPLIMENTARY BENEFITS:
- One complimentary admission to first Membership
Breakfast where your company is recognized with certificate. ($26 value)
- Complimentary vendor table to exhibit at first
Membership Breakfast ($50 value)
- Complimentary business listing and description
included in our New Member section of our Newsletter in Route 422 Business Advisor
Magazine which is distributed to over 10,000 businesses. ($150 value)
- Complimentary invitation to New Member Reception
- Complimentary invitation to Anniversary Luncheon
- Receive eNewsletter subscription to New Member
Quarterly in March, June, September, December
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS & OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL MEMBERS
- Online listing on our Membership Directory, complete with direct links to your website and your business social media pages.
- Enhanced listings, logo presence, and banner ads are available on our most visited web pages! For rate sheet, contact Jennifer O'Donnell.
- Brochure Rack - Submit your brochures or flyers that advertise your business to be included on our brochure display rack in our lobby.
- Submit Press Releases – FREE, unlimited. Press release templates and news media list available through Member Login.
- Submit Job Postings – FREE, unlimited
- Submit Events to Community Calendar – FREE, unlimited
- Take advantage of our diverse Marketing Opportunities! Sponsor an Event and maximize your visibility. Be a Champion to the right audience with numerous opportunities to fit any budget! For Sponsorship and Website Ad Rate Sheets, contact Kitty Papp. Opportunities include, but not limited to:
- Ribbon Cuttings - The media and Chamber Ambassadors are invited to celebrate the opening or re-opening of your business in the tri-county area. For more information about Ribbon Cuttings, please click here.
- Chamber Decal to display on your front door, window, or vehicle
- Chamber Membership Certificate and Logo - Display your membership certificate proudly and predominantly in your business along with access to download Chamber logo to use on your marketing materials and website.
- Numerous opportunities to network and build relationships at monthly, bi-monthly, and signature annual events.
- Join R3 – Relationships, Revitalize, and Referrals
- Membership List – Members will be receive the current list of Members of the TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce.The list is sent electronically once per year.
- Participation in I.D.E.A. and CEO roundtables.
- Leadership and Professional Development programs for you and your staff
- Worksite Wellness – available to Members with 50 employees or less
- Access to Professional Chamber staff who are your resource for Chamber and community information.
- 3-in-1 Membership*! Your Chamber membership provides additional advocacy support through our partners: PA Chamber of Business and Industry and U.S. Chamber of Commerce. For more information, please click here.
- Annual Business Equipment Recycling Day - dispose of outdated electronics for FREE
- Discount Tickets to Area Attractions - movie theaters, ski slopes, theme parks, and Santander Arena & Performing Arts Center
- FREE tickets to our Night at the Reading Phillies
- Constant Contact - Sign up through us and get a discount of up to 25%, even if you are already a Constant Contact customer.
- Conference Room Space - Complimentary use of the Chamber Conference Room, based on availability.
- Resume Service - Job seekers submit their resume to the Chamber, where it will be summarized in a listing that will be included in the Route 422 Business Advisor, our monthly newsmagazine, and distributed to over 10,000 businesses in the tri-county area. This same information will be shared at our Chamber Membership Breakfast (held every other month). Chamber Member companies may then request copies of resumes that are of interest.
Questions? Interested in becoming a Member? Contact Jennifer O'Donnell, Member Relations Director, at 610.326.2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org